Classic eyelash extensions are an original style that is still popular for many people who want a more natural looking lashes, but noticeable lashes.
Classic eyelash extensions provide you with curl, darkness and length, this application is for those who have a full natural lash line and lacking curls, length and darkness. Also, these lash extensions will give you an ultimate mascara look.
This application requires that one individual extension applied onto one natural lash without touching your skin. This process may take up to 2 to 3 hours.
Read continually to know everything about classic eyelash extensions, their benefits and Pros and Cons of classic lashes.
What are Classic Eyelash Extensions?
Classic eyelash extensions are applied with one lash extension on one natural lash. The ratio is 1:1, which is the original method of classic lash extension application.
The individual lashes are used for this style are typically a little thicker than the used for volume styles, because only one lash extension is applied onto one natural lash, and the most common diameters are 0.15mm, 0.18mm and 0.20mm. the thicker the lashes are, the more they weigh.
This style is a bit popular among many women, because classic lash extensions are the most natural and only one lash extensions applied onto one natural lashes, which means your natural lashes are not loaded heavily.
Benefits of Classic Lash Extensions
- Natural Look
- Save your time in the morning routine
- Freshly applied mascara look
- Infill every 2-3 weeks
- Completely customizable
- Accentuate your eye shape
How Long Do Classic Eyelash Extensions Take to Apply
Classic eyelash extensions typically take between 2 hours, it also depends on the artist’s experience. It is also important to find the right lash artists with rich experience, they can give you the most natural look with noticeable lashes.
How Long Do Classic Lash Extensions Last
Classic eyelash extensions can last up to 6 weeks, but as time goes by your classic lash extensions will disappear naturally until your natural lashes grow. So, you need to infill your lash extensions every 2 to 3 weeks.
However, to avoid them looking patchy as they grow out, you must visit a salon to infill every 2 or 3 weeks to keep your lashes looking completely full and uniform.
What are the PROs of Classic Lashes?
Let’s see the advantages of classic lash extensions and why you need to choose to have these lash extensions.
- Classic lash extensions are excellent for everyday wear: Because the individual lash extension applied to each natural lash, and the effect you get on your lashes is quite natural, which makes you excellent for everyday wear. Also, classic eyelash extensions can replace the regular mascara you use, because they will allow you to wake up with great eyelashes.
- Classic lashes work well with any type of natural lashes: the classic lash extensions work well with any type of natural lashes, your natural lashes are short, long, light or thin lashes, these lash extensions work well and give your natural or hoping look.
What are the CONs of Classic Lash Extensions?
- Classic lash extensions don’t offer much drama: this lash extension gives you the natural effects, but if you prefer more visible or dramatic effects, the classic lash extensions may not give you enough drama. In this case, the 3D Russian or volume eyelash extensions might be right for you.
- Applying fewer lashes and gaps will be more visible: in this application, the artist can apply fewer lashes, which means that gaps between the lashes will be more visible when the lash starts to fall out. The gaps are more and more visible, because the individual lashes are tending to be thicker in this style of extensions.
QNA’s on Classic Lash Extensions
How Much Does Classic Lash Extensions Cost?
A full set of classic eyelash extensions take around two hours to apply and a refill application ranges from 2 to 3 weeks. Generally, the classic lash extensions may cost you anywhere between $150 to $ 200. The cast will be varying according to places, and artist experience.
Are Classic Eyelash Extensions Worth It?
The short answer is, classic eyelash extensions can be worth the money, but they are definitely not for everyone. Sometimes, it really comes down to your budget, time allotment and they aren’t easy to maintain.
Do Classic Lashes Ruin Your Own?
Thu do not, this is the biggest myth that classic lash extensions ruin your natural lashes. If they are applied properly and correctly, they are safe and do not ruin the health of your natural lashes. Also, you give them special care after the applications, they do not ruin your own lashes.
Classic eyelash extensions are perfect for those who have naturally long and healthy eyelashes. Also, if you’re looking for natural lash extensions with noticeable lashes, then consider getting classic lash extensions.
Classic lashes work with any type of natural lashes like short, long and thin. Before getting any lash extensions, do your research to find the best artist with rich experience and talk with them about your desired look.
Hopefully, you like this information about classic eyelash extensions, if you have any questions and suggestions kindly put them in the comment box below.